Training Facility Operating Policies
A PDF with these policies can be found here.
- Classes need to be paid for at the time of advance registration to hold a spot. Registrations sent without payment may not be held if payment isn’t received within five days.
- Refunds for classes will be given if the request is received 24 hours before the class start time. No refunds will be given for requests received within the 24 before class starts or after the session has begun.
- Make-up classes are not typically available for missed classes. If arrangements are made in advance, the instructor may be able to meet with students fifteen minutes before class start time to go over what was missed. Private sessions are also available for an additional fee.
- If your dog is sick, please do not bring them to class. If you have a question about what is allowed in class, please contact the instructor. You are encouraged to come to class without your dog to see what is covered that day.
- Dogs in heat must wear pants and may be asked to excuse themselves from class if it is a distraction to other dogs. You are encouraged to come to class without your dog to see what was covered that day.
- The instructor reserves the right to expel dogs who show aggression towards people or other dogs. Private sessions may be recommended in these cases. Please be sure to disclose any aggressive tendencies that your dog may have to the instructor prior to registering.
- Dogs must be on leash on the property.
- Only flat buckle collars, or non-aversive walking tools may be used in class.
- Please clean up after your dog.
- Please don’t allow dogs to meet in class until the instructor gives permission.
- Young children must be supervised by an additional adult so the primary handler of the dog can devote their full attention to class.