February 11, 2018
Game-Heap O’ Hides
Trial Host: RuthAnn Stricker-Double Dog, LLC
Trial Location: Flat Acres Farm
11321 Dransfeldt Rd,
Parker, Colorado 80134
Chief Search Designer: Kathy Engel Stabler
Judges: Joni Freshman
$15.00 per class pre-entry | $20.00 per class day of show entry
Number of Entries:
150 runs per day per Judge | Multiple dogs allowed, titling dog must be run first
For Exhibition Only entries permitted
Day of Show entries are allowed until entry limits are met
Registration Entry and Closing:
Steps for Joining USCSS™, Registering Dog and Entering this Trial:
- All competitors must become a member of USCSS™, which is free. Competitors may join here: members.uscaninescentsports.com/signup.
- Competitors must then register their dog(s) through the USCSS™ website. Each registration includes a one-time $25.00 fee. Competitors may register their dogs here: members.uscan inescentsports.com/dog/register
- When logged into their account on the USCSS™ website, competitors will scroll down to the “LOCAL EVENTS” section, find the trial they are interested in entering and click on the ENTER button.
- Competitors will select which dog they are entering and select which Classes and/or Games they are entering.
- Competitors will receive a confirmation email with details regarding their entry and instructions on how to submit payment for their entry. All payments will be sent directly to the trial host, not USCSS™. The confirmation email will specify how payment will be made (e.g. via PayPal, mailed check, etc.). Competitors should note that their spot in the trial will only be held once payment is made.
Entries will be awarded on a First-Come-First-Serve basis of all entries received. Pre-entries close on January 28th, 2018. No refunds will be provided after this date.
Make check out to Double Dog.
Mail payment to:
36677 View Ridge Drive
Elizabeth, CO 80107
- Registration is not confirmed until payment received.
- You may withdraw and receive a full refund until January 28, 2018.
- No refunds after January 28, 2018
Please send any withdrawals or questions to RuthAnn Stricker firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the USCSS™ website to become a member, register your dog, enter the trial and review the official USCSS™ Rules and Regulations.
- Check-In Time: 8am
- Briefing: 8:45am
- Volunteer Dogs Run: 9:15am
- First Competitor Dog on the Line: 9:30am
We will run Novice dogs first, Intermediate then Advanced and finish with the Game.
Dogs must have valid USCSS™ registration numbers to compete in this trial.
Handler may run multiple dogs, but titling dog must be run first.
- High in Trial rosette
- High Rescue in Trial rosette
- High Champion of record rosette
Dogs must be entered in and Q in a minimum of 4 classes at each trial to be eligible for any HIT awards
- 1st - 4th place overall
- 1st - 4th place per Class
Volunteer’s will be provided lunch and drinks.
Participants please either bring lunch or get it from the many easy to reach restaurants.
- Good Times
- Fire House Subs
- Panda Express
- Texas Roadhouse
Every Scent Work trial relies on volunteers in order to run smoothly and efficiently. Please sign up to volunteer at this trial if you can.
THANK YOU for volunteering!
- Holiday Inn Denver-Parker-E470/Parker Rd
19308 Cottonwood Dr, Parker, CO 80138
- Super 8 Parker
6230 East Pine Lane, Parker, CO, 80138
These hotels are listed as Pet Friendly please call and confirm the policy as things change. You may also check into hotels in Castle Rock, Colorado. A short drive from the trial site.
- Animal Emergency & Specialty Center
17701 Cottonwood Dr, Parker, CO 80134
- RuthAnn Stricker
- United States Canine Scent Sports